Powerful tool for growth and change / 4 weeks of therapy / 2 hours a week
Interactive personal format / Small group size/ Experienced facilitator
This set of 4 group counselling sessions is aimed at women who are having emotional concerns, personal struggles, relationship issues or are wanting to know more about themselves on a deeper level. Group therapy is a very effective treatment so this is an unique opportunity.
The benefits of Group Counselling are:
- Discover that you’re not alone in your struggles, thoughts, and feelings
- Learn from other women facing similar problems
- Gain multiple perspectives on your concerns
- Feel more connected to others as group cohesion develops
- Become more aware of yourself through genuine feedback from others
- Pick up new interpersonal skills that you can use in your daily life
- Internalize the lessons you’ve learned by helping others in the group
- Develop effective ways of building and maintaining relationships
- Feel supported and heard which results in increased self-esteem and confidence.
Facilitated by Helen Harrison from Power of Change Counselling & Coaching
Trained Counsellor and professional practiced facilitator
In her 6th year of facilitating Live Your Best Life at Redlands Centre for Women
Helen has been in private practice for 8 years working with individuals and couples using coaching, counselling & hypnotherapy to support them.
Receive a copy of Helen’s Book “Full Esteem Ahead” which will be used throughout the 4 weeks.
Saturdays from 9am to 11am
Limited spaces so book in asap
25th Feb, 4th March, 18th March and 25th March
Address: Mandala House, First Floor, 5 Shore Street East, Cleveland
Any questions please email me email@example.com or call 0439889969