- First and foremost, love each other. Say “I love you” often and in different ways. Do things to keep your love and romance new and alive. Being spontaneous, light a candle, leave little notes, what ever works for you.
- Keep emotionally connected every single day. Talk to your partner the way you would talk to a friend. Share your most important secrets. Look to each other for help and support. This is vital, really share how your feeling and what is happening for you.
- Never stop treating each other like sweethearts. Talk to each other like sweethearts. Go out on dates; make each other feel loved and special.
- Listen objectively to each other. Give the other right to have different opinions. Don’t take things personally. Accept each other completely. You are individuals with your own needs; listen to what your partner has to say.
- Treat each other as you would want to be treated. Do what will make you both the happiest in the long run and be the best for your relationship.
- Have fun!
If time and effort is put in on a daily basis this will make an enormous difference to your relationship.